By Goodsell, A. S. Maher, M. R. Tinto, V.
Read Online or Download Collaborative Learning: A Sourcebook for Higher Education PDF
Best education books
Following the hugely winning Economies in Transition: A advisor to China, Cuba, Mongolia, North Korea and Vietnam on the flip of the twenty-first century (published within the Routledge experiences in improvement Economics series), jap Europe on the flip of the Twenty-first Century: A consultant to the economies in transition and the previous Yugoslavia on the flip of the Twenty-first Century: A consultant to the economies in transition, this e-book is the 1st of 2 which specializes in financial and political occasions within the international locations of the former Soviet Union.
- Assessment Reform in Science: Fairness and Fear (Science & Technology Education Library)
- Studies in Tudor and Stuart Politics and Government: Papers and Reviews 19461972 (v. 1)
- Teach Your Children Tables
- Presidents and the People: The Partisan Story of Going Public (Joseph V. Hughes, Jr., and Holly O. Hughes Series in the Presidency and Leadership Studies, No. 10)
- Beginning Databases with PostgreSQL: From Novice to Professional, Second Edition (Beginning from Novice to Professional) (Volume 0)
Extra info for Collaborative Learning: A Sourcebook for Higher Education
7. In the InfoCenter Settings dialog box, select RSS Feeds from the left pane, and click New. 8. rdf in the Enter a Location text box and then click Add. 23 24 Part I: Introducing AutoCAD 9. When the RSS Feed Confirmation message box is displayed, click OK. 10. Click OK to save the changes made in the InfoCenter Settings dialog box. To see if the new RSS feed was added, click Communication Center in the InfoCenter. You should see the five most recent items in the RSS feed listed in the HyperPics: Beyond the UI section.
Title bar Figure 1-5: The different types of command access options that are available on a toolbar. Button Gripper bar Control Flyout menu Close button You can dock toolbars along the edge of the application window, or you can have them floating. The state that the toolbar is in doesn’t affect how the buttons and controls work, but if a toolbar that contains a drop-down list is docked on the left or right side of the application window, the control isn’t displayed. When a toolbar is docked, the gripper bar is displayed at the top or left side of the toolbar based on how it’s docked; if the toolbar is floating, a title bar appears at the top with the name of the toolbar.
Saving Drawings After you’ve worked on your design for a little while, saving it is a good idea so you don’t lose any of your work up to the current point. Saving a drawing in AutoCAD isn’t much different from other Windows-based applications. You can save drawings with these methods: ߜ Choose File➪Save, and enter a name and path for the drawing if prompted for one. ߜ Click Save on the Standard toolbar. ߜ Enter save at the command prompt and enter a name and path for the drawing if prompted for one.