By Douglas L. Mann
Perfect for cardiologists who have to maintain abreast of swiftly altering clinical foundations, scientific examine effects, and evidence-based medication, Braunwald's center Disease is your indispensable resource for definitive, state of the art solutions on each point of up to date cardiology, helping you observe the newest wisdom in custom-made drugs, imaging thoughts, pharmacology, interventional cardiology, electrophysiology, and lots more and plenty extra!
•Practice with self assurance and triumph over your hardest challenges with recommendation from the head minds in cardiology this day, who synthesize the full country of present wisdom and summarize all the latest ACC/AHA perform directions.
•Locate the solutions you would like speedy thanks to a common, full-color layout with greater than 1,200 colour illustrations.
• make the most of a robust replace software that contains Hot off the click commentary, Late-Breaking medical Trials, and Focused studies.
• Learn from major overseas experts, together with fifty three new authors. discover brand-new chapters, reminiscent of Principles of Cardiovascular Genetics and Biomarkers, Proteomics, Metabolomics, and customized Medicine.
• entry new and up to date directions overlaying Diseases of the Aorta, Peripheral Artery Diseases, Diabetes and the Cardiovascular procedure, center Failure, and Valvular center Disease.
• Stay abreast of the most up-to-date diagnostic and imaging options and modalities, resembling three-d echocardiography, speckle monitoring, tissue Doppler, computed tomography, and cardiac magnetic resonance imaging.
• entry on-line video clips overlaying the scope of center disorder, together with percutaneous coronary intervention, valvular middle ailment, and cardiac magnetic resonance.
• Consult this identify in your favourite e-reader, behavior speedy searches, and modify font sizes for optimum readability.
Read or Download Braunwald's Heart Disease: A Textbook of Cardiovascular Medicine (10th Edition) PDF
Best textbook books
A moment path in electromagnetics, supplying built-in, special insurance of the classical issues, from Maxwell's equations to Green's features. Covers electromagnetic boundary-value difficulties in oblong, cylindrical, and round coordinates. additionally comprises machine courses for the answer of assigned difficulties.
Over the last 15 years, using custom-prescribed foot orthoses has passed through a meteoric upward push in recognition. as a result of their skill to enhance the practical alignment among the foot, knee, hip, and pelvis, many practitioners have discovered that they could successfully deal with a wide selection of problems with customized foot orthoses.
Elayn Martin-Gay firmly believes that each pupil can be triumphant, and her developmental math textbooks and video assets are inspired by way of this trust. simple collage arithmetic with Early Integers, moment version was once written to aid scholars successfully make the transition from mathematics to algebra.
Because the ebook of the 1st version of The Designer's advisor to VHDL in 1996, electronic digital platforms have elevated exponentially of their complexity, product lifetimes have dramatically gotten smaller, and reliability requisites have shot during the roof. consequently an increasing number of designers have became to VHDL to aid them dramatically increase productiveness in addition to the standard in their designs.
- Introductory Chemistry: A Foundation (7th Edition)
- The Oxford Handbook of Criminology (5th Edition)
- Nurse's Pocket Guide: Diagnoses, Prioritized Interventions and Rationales (12th Edition)
- Artificial Intelligence (3rd Edition)
- Why Programs Fail: A Guide to Systematic Debugging (2nd Edition)
- Principles and Practices of Interconnection Networks (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Computer Architecture and Design)
Extra resources for Braunwald's Heart Disease: A Textbook of Cardiovascular Medicine (10th Edition)
10 There is no recommended level of cholesterol intake, because there is no evidence that cholesterol is required in the diet. The body is able to produce enough cholesterol, and people do not develop a cholesterol deficiency disease if it is not consumed. Because blood cholesterol levels tend to increase somewhat as consumption of cholesterol increases, it is recommended that intake should be minimal. Cholesterol intake among individuals over the age of two years averages 276 mg per day in the United States.
May not be copied, scanned, or duplicated, in whole or in part. 7 Food sources of fats (Continued) C. 2 D. 3 0 3 oz 3 oz 1 3 oz 3 oz 3 oz 3 oz 3 oz 3 oz 3 oz 1476 470 186 128 107 80 75 74 65 64 Portion Size Ostrich, ground Pork chop, lean Hamburger, l0% fat Venison Wild pig Goat, roasted Tuna, in water Milk and Milk Products Ice cream, regular Milk, whole Milk, 2% Yogurt, low fat Milk, 1% Milk, skim Milligrams Cholesterol 3 oz 3 oz 3 oz 3 oz 3 oz 3 oz 3 oz 63 60 60 48 33 32 25 1c 1c 1c 1c 1c 1c 56 34 22 17 14 7 E.
Both contain unsaturated fatty suppliers of the essenacids. tial fatty acids required for growth and health. 6 Food sources of protein Grams of Protein Portion Size Meats Beef, lean Tuna, in water Hamburger, lean Chicken, no skin Lamb Pork chop, lean Haddock, broiled Egg Dairy Products Cottage cheese, low fat Yogurt, low fat Milk, skim Milk, whole Swiss cheese Cheddar cheese Grain Products Oatmeal, cooked Pasta, cooked Bread Rice, white or brown 3 oz 3 oz 3 oz 3 oz 3 oz 3 oz 3 oz 1 med 26 24 24 24 22 20 19 6 ½c 1c 1c 1c 1 oz 1 oz 14 13 9 8 8 7 ½c ½c 1 slice ½c 4 4 2 2 © Cengage Learning Essential Fatty Acids There are two essential fatty acids: linoleic acid and alpha-linolenic acid.